Indonesian Cotton Rope Coaster
A common technique of weaving cotton rope in Bali, Indonesia, is often accompanied by a tassel design. It is used to make ornaments, coasters and furnishings. It is suitable for gifts and personal use.
- Introduction of the craft background and origin
- Natural cotton thread weaving tips & tricks
- How to secure the cord (pin/cork coaster/tape)
- How to make a few different knots
- How to create design, texture, and pattern within your piece
- Take home your own finished woven coaster as a priceless souvenir
- All materials provided including cotton rope and comb, etc
All workshops registrations are final – See our policy here.
Next Workshop Info:
Duration: 2 hours